5 day NVQ Level 1 Warehouse and Storage
Level 1 is for anyone who is new to warehousing and storage and would like to begin a career in this area.
Areas of study include:
- Health and safety in the workplace.
- Maintain the cleanliness of equipment in logistics operations
- Keep stock levels at required levels in a logistics environment
- Wrap and pack goods in a logistics environment
- Use equipment to move goods in logistics facilities
Potential Career Opportunities
- Warehouse operative
- Warehouse supervisor
- Fork lift truck supervisor
- Stock control assistant
- Removals operative
Prerequisites and Access Requirements
For Adult Learners aged 19 years plus. Candidates must bring ID, eg Drivers licence, passport, Birth certificate and proof of address. Also proof of being on benefit and any previous certificates they may have (If they still have them).
NVQ Level 1 Warehouse and Storage
Course Inductions are held every Tuesday and Thursday 2pm – 3pm. Courses generally start the following Monday after induction and last 5 days.
9am – 2pm Monday to Friday
8am – 1pm Monday to Friday (when doing the practical FLT work)
Unit 20, Jordan Street, Liverpool, L1 0BP
Fully funded places available – contact us if you are in receipt of Job Seekers Allowance, Universal Credit or ESA Work Related Activity Group